Monday, April 15, 2013

Welcome to Variety!!




Let me introduce myself... I am me. Yes, I am me, that pretty much sums it up. But I could go into more detail about who this me person is I suppose. Yeah see, I am a special kind of me! (Aren't we all?) But I mean.. I'm a rarity. You see.. I am a mixed blend of so many different aspects of what society calls "abnormal" (I guess I'm really not that rare)


I've been called the tree hugging hippie.. I'm an advocate for animals! (no.. not a vegetarian.. I like meat!) I'm not a Christian (sorry if this offends some) but I do have beliefs and values! I only worship the devil on Monday mornings (just kidding ;)


Okay, Okay... Where was a going...


Yes Variety..


You'll see a lot of that here..


From food, to life lessons, to raising a child.. It will all be here..


So hold tight.. enjoy the ride when you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment