Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Ah.. For The Love of Mommies :)

Let me start by saying I don't even know when mother's day is. (Yes, I'm terrible with dates... but I do remember my kids birthday so I'm ahead of the curb from most :)

But.. Every year, since the birth of my beloved noodle.. he has given each Grandmother a gift for Mother's day. Handmade. :) Because handmade things are just cherished more in my opinion. I love that we take the time to make them together. (except when he was just a big ball of smiley goo... we made hand prints that year! :)

So... here's the first for the Holiday... For my beloved mother.

What you'll be looking at is an old shelf... sanded, based and painted in happy little finger print flowers :) I hope you enjoy or get inspiration!



 
If you don't have a shelf handy.. here another couple of cute ideas borrowed from... you guessed it..
Pinterest!
 

 
 
 
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment